35 of Life’s Simple Pleasures to Cherish EverydayNone By Mirele Mann
It’s human nature to actively seek out experiences that bring us happiness—taking a trip, watching an uplifting movie, buying a new dress. But often it’s life’s simple pleasures—the moments, sensations, and actions that we experience, feel, and do every day, often without taking notice—that can lead to an unequivocal amount of joy. These simple pleasures are the most unassuming, experiences we commonly take for granted. But if we pause for one moment to reflect on them, embrace them, relish them, there’s no telling just how much happiness you can find in a single day.
Discover The Joy in These Simple Pleasures
1. That first sip of coffee in the morning.
2. Taking a bath.
3. Hearing the right song at the right moment.
4. The sunset.
5. A peaceful place to sit.
6. The smell of an aromatic candle.
7. Clothes fresh out of the dryer.
8. A Hot Fudge Sundae (or equally decadent dessert of your choice).
9. Receiving an unexpected compliment.
10. A hot shower after a long day.
11. Receiving a letter - yes, a handwritten letter - that’s not a bill.
12. Sleeping in.
13. Driving with your windows down.
14. Dining by candlelight.
15. The smell of freshly cut grass.
17. Freshly baked cookies.
18. Climbing into a bed with fresh sheets.
19. That feeling after finishing a tough workout.
20. Flowers beginning to bloom on a spring day.
21. The pitter-patter of rain.
22. Enjoying a home-cooked meal with your family.
23. Reading a book that resonates